Hi, and welcome to our blog! Since getting married, so much has already happened! We hope this will be a good way to keep in touch with our many family members and friends across the globe!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pictures and Adventure

As promised there will be pictures in this post!  I might as well start now before I forget, ha.

This is a view from one of our windows in the living room.  It looks down into part of our town :]

The first actual dinner I made that wasn't spaghetti with our new wedding dishes!  BBQ meatloaf, mmmm!

Our beautiful REAL Christmas tree in our dining area, with all those windows I was talking about!

My sweet boy!  He gets so many compliments wherever we take him.

This is the Brandenburg Gate at night in Berlin!  Our first "far-away" trip in Germany together.

The Berlin Wall....or what's left of it anyway.

I'm in two countries at once!  Poland on the left and Germany on the right!
There's way more pictures on Facebook, but y'all can look at them yourselves.  I've had so much fun here so far!  My car is still on its way over here, but I was told it'd bet here by the 19th.  One week.  I have to pass the German driving test and my Führerschein (driver's license), yikes!  Its kind of daunting.  I passed the Texas driving course 6 years ago, never thinking I'd ever have to take one in another country.  I feel like an old person having to renew their license but all the rules changed, ha!  I'll be so glad to have my own car though!  I'll finally be able to get out of the house during the day, maybe even make some new, much needed friends.  Maybe I'll take a day trip and explore something new.  Hell, its all new for me.  Well, until next time!  It's bedtime for the lieutenant and his wife!

1 comment:

  1. to make a comment, click on "# comments", type comment, click veroffentlichen.

    ReplyDelete