Hi, and welcome to our blog! Since getting married, so much has already happened! We hope this will be a good way to keep in touch with our many family members and friends across the globe!

Monday, December 05, 2011

Hallo Freunde!

Well, hello everyone!  This is my first blog post!  Sorry if there are a lot of things in German...I created the blog on the German version of this website, ha, whoops.  I have officially been here for one month!  Can you believe that?  Time has really flown by, especially on the weekends.  My weekdays are filled with three main things so far:  playing with Riley, a little bit of cleaning and organizing, and a lot of sitting on my butt waiting for Cameron to get home.  But if ever I get bored, I just walk over to our huge window with a view that goes on for miles and stare.  Simply beautiful.  We've already been on a few trips around the country, including Berlin, the Baltic Sea, Würzburg, and even Poland, even if it was just for a moment, ha.  Its Christmastime here and everywhere else!  We got our first tree together on Friday and according to Cameron the experience was not how it was supposed to be.  I reminded him we're in Germany.  This passed weekend we took a trip to the famed Christmas market, or "Weihnachtsmarkt" in Rothenburg.  Many of the shops have lots of Christmas stuff in them and we stocked up!  I'm ready to decorate our Christmas tree but we still have more than a few boxes in the way.  Our little apartment is turning into a nice little home for us and it very exciting for me to decorate it!  In case people don't know, with the time difference, it is about 7 hours later here so I should probably do something with my day!  There will be pictures soon!



2 comments:

  1. Trying to make a comment--having lots of trouble understand just how to get it done. Anonymous is all that will work. We enjoyed reading your blog & anxious to see you. BTW, happy birthday March 7--we didn't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--looks like it worked--the "Anonymous" profile is all we can get to work (so far): Jim & Janelle

    ReplyDelete